It is quite possible to have two accounts Whatsapp on your iPhone device. Indeed, it can be interesting to have several accounts Whatsapp on a single phone so that you can separate your personal discussions its professional discussions for example. The handling is very simple and totally for free. Of course, given that an account Whatsapp is attached to a telephone number, you will then need to have two cards SIMs. separate. Today, the majority of cell phones can accommodate two cards SIMs. different, which will allow you to have two separate phone lines on one iPhone. It is important to separate the world of work from your private life, this is why we offer in this article the different steps to follow in order to have two accounts. Whatsapp on your iPhone device. Good reading!
Does the Whatsapp app allow simultaneous use of two different accounts?
The answer is no: it is not possible to use instant messaging. Whatsapp with two different numbers on the same iPhone device. Do not panic ! It is all the same quite simple to circumvent this prohibition, the whole free of charge, by downloading and then installing the application Whatsapp Business on your iPhone, directly from theApp Store.
The fact of separating your professional line from your personal line will allow you not to be disturbed by your loved ones when you are at work and vice versa, not to receive message or call notifications while you are on weekends. end with family for example.
The steps to follow in order to have two Whatsapp accounts on your iPhone device
The simple act of installing the application Whatsapp Business on your iPhone will allow you a simultaneous connection to two Whatsapp accounts. This second account will thus be linked to your second telephone line.
The application Whatsapp Business allows you, free of charge, to separate your professional line from your personal line. Thus, you will be able to access many features such as product customer management with the incorporation of automatic messages in case of absence from the office, schedules, contact ...
If you just wanted to have a second account Whatsapp without there being a distinction between professional and private life, then just use the application Whatsapp Business as a second account Whatsapp standard. You are of course not required to subscribe to the Business features that the application offers.
Here are the steps to follow in order to have two accounts Whatsapp on your iPhone device, by creating an account Whatsapp Business:
- Open theApple Store from your iPhone
- Search for the app Whatsapp Business
- Download the application Whatsapp Business by pressing the button Obtain
- Install the app Whatsapp Business on your iPhone
- Launch the app Whatsapp Business (the application will be easy to recognize from the application Whatsapp classic because there is a large B for Business inside the bubble)
- Press Accept and continue
- Enter the number of your second telephone line (linked to your second SIM card)
- Press Next
- Verify the number entered by following the instructions that appear on your iPhone screen
- Press OK
- Enter the confirmation code that was sent to you by SMS in order to finalize your registration on the application Whatsapp Business
- Enter your company name or just your name in the app Whatsapp Business
- Press Company Category in order to define your characteristics (choose Private user if you just want to have a second account Whatsapp)
- Press Next
- Authorize the application Whatsapp Business to access the list of your contacts
You can now use your two accounts Whatsapp on a single iPhone.